School Funding Opportunity
We are pleased to share an opportunity for State Funded Schools in the United Kingdom to apply for funding to take part in the eduCCate Global Program. This represents a great opportunity for Schools to access the eduCCate Global Program fully-funded and receive additional funding and support in completing an Environmentally focused School Project.
Eligible schools may receive funding of up to £4,375, funding the eduCCate Global Bronze and Silver Awards as well as allotting funding towards Supply Teachers or additional resourcing. Interested schools should contact eduCCate Global as a matter of priority to express interest. Interested schools will be assigned to a Cluster of no more than 8 Schools, 4 in the United Kingdom and 4 from a Less Economically Developed Country to work collaboratively in delivering Climate Change Education.
eduCCate Global is pleased to be able to support schools in the application for this funding. We will be proactively contacting all schools registered with us to make them aware of this opportunity. If you have not previously partaken or joined eduCCate Global, you are still eligible to apply. Simply contact our team and we will be happy to assist.
Benefits for Schools
Successful Applicant Schools will receive the following for the duration of their project:
- Grant Funding of up to £4,375 per School to Cover the Costs of Accessing the Program
- eduCCate Global Bronze and Silver Package
- A Climate Change & Sustainability Education Project Supported by eduCCate Global
- Participation and Collaboration with your School Cluster Group
- Unlimited Access to eduCCate eLibrary and Support
To be eligible for this program you must be:
- A State Funded School in the United Kingdom
- A School Providing either Full-Time General, Vocational, Technical, Special Needs Education or Alternative Provision
- A Point of Contact for your School
- Agree to Complete the eduCCate Global Program
- Agree to Delivering Climate Change & Sustainability Education within your School
- Agree to Complete a Climate Change/Sustainability Project within your School
- Partner with 4 UK Schools and 4 LEDC Schools ("the Cluster Group") - We Will Co-Ordinate This for You
- Register with eduCCate Global by the Deadline and Complete the Full Application
Each Group must have 1 Leader Responsible for your Group's Application and Communication with Schools in your Cluster Group. If you are willing to help co-ordinate your Cluster Group, please let us know.
To register your interest please use the form below. For enquiries you can contact us at support@eduCCateGlobal.org with the Subject 'School Funding Enquiry' or call us on 01462 379 379. Once we have received your interest we will assign you to a Cluster and support you with the Funding Application.
REGISTRATION IS ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
Due to the high number of enquiries, we urge all Schools to contact us as a matter of priority. Registrations will be dealt on a strictly first come, first served basis.